Release Date: October 23, 2018
Beloved TV chef (ABC’s Emmy Award-winning The Chew and fan favorite on Bravo’s Top Chef), Carla Hall takes us back to her own Nashville roots to offer a fresh, lip-smackin’ look at America’s favorite comfort cuisine.
"With more than 100 modern and delicious dishes that draw on Terry’s personal memories as well as the history of food that has traveled from the African continent, Afro-Vegan takes you on an international food journey. Accompanying the recipes are Terry’s insights about building community around food, along with suggested music tracks from around the world and book recommendations. For anyone interested in improving their well-being, Afro-Vegan’s groundbreaking recipes offer innovative, plant-based global cuisine that is fresh, healthy, and forges a new direction in vegan cooking."
- Cracked Shrimp with Comeback Sauce
- Ghanaian Peanut Beef Stew with Onions and Celery
- Caribbean Smothered Chicken with Coconut, Lime, and Chiles
- Roasted Cauliflower with Raisins and Lemon-Pepper Millet
- Field Peas with Country Ham
- Chunky Tomato Soup with Roasted Okra Rounds
- Sweet Potato Pudding with Clementines
- Poured Caramel Cake
Featuring 145 original recipes, 120 color photographs, and a whole lotta love, Carla Hall’s Soul Food is a wonderful blend of the modern and the traditional—honoring soul food’s heritage and personalizing it with Carla’s signature fresh style. The result is an irresistible and open-hearted collection of recipes and stories that share love and joy, identity, and memory.
- Carla Hall's Soul Food: Everyday and Celebration Hardcover by Carla Hall
- 1 Bookmark (Style/Color may vary)
Join below for $10 Off!
Carla Hall's Soul Food: Everyday and Celebration (Hardcover)
We do accept exchanges for any product that has been damaged during the shipping process or if you have received the wrong item/color. Please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquiries.